A loan to help you move in
A plot for now, a home for later.
Buying a home is always a big deal, financially and emotionally. We’re here to help walk you through this one step at a time.
- Letter of Sale of purchase agreement
- Copy of Deed
- Valuation of the land being sold by a valuator acceptable by Community Care Credit Union
- Land tax receipts (up to date)
- WASA Clearance Certificate
- 2 forms of identification per applicant
- Copy of mortgage, deed or title deed to the property / certificate or title
- Deed of lease (if leasehold land)
- Bank statement reflecting credit and loan balances
- Credit Union statements reflecting shares, deposit and loan balances
- Copies of up to date receipts of lease rental, Land and Building taxes and WASA rates.
• Up to $1,200,000
• 20 years maximum