David Douglas S.E.A Scholarship Programme 2023 – OPEN
Applications for the 2023 D.D.S.E.A. Scholarships are now open.
Members in good standing are invited to submit applications on behalf of their Child/Grandchild for this year’s Scholarship Programme. Application forms are available online and at the Credit Union from Monday 08 July, 2023.
Deadline for submission July 20th 2023.
For more information please contact
Main Office, Curepe 708-2228 or our Fyzabad Branch 478-2228.
Application Form and Instructions
Step 1: Please download the editable pdf here
Step 2: Open with Adobe Acrobat and complete. (If you do not have Adobe Acrobat you can download here)
Step 3: After completing and verifying all the information is accurate, save the document.
Step 4: Submit completed application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
David Douglas SEA Scholarship Criteria/Rules
- Fifteen Awards will be provided in 2023. Ten (10) will be given by Merit and five (5) by Lottery-System.
- Students must be members of Community Care Credit Union, that is, hold Young Saver Accounts at the Credit Union by February 1st, 2023 of the year of sitting the Secondary Entrance Assessment (SEA) Examination to qualify for merit awards.
- Students who are not members of the Credit Union, that is, do not hold Young Saver Accounts at the time of sitting the exam will be considered along with the other applicants for Five (5) awards via the lottery system.
- Successful applicants will receive $500.00 per year for five (5) years towards the purchase of books and uniform. However, applicants must maintain active accounts at the Credit Union to continue to benefit from the award.
- Students who are not members of the Credit Union, that is, do not hold Young Saver Accounts and have been successful in achieving the award, must become a member by December 31,2023.
- Applications for meritorious awards will be considered based on merit arising from the 2023 SEA Examination.
- Applications must be done on the prescribed form and a copy of the SEA registration slip must be attached.
- Applications must be completed in full. Members with incomplete application forms will not be eligible.
- Applicants must not be delinquent or inactive members of the Credit Union.
- The word child for the purpose of these awards means natural or legally adopted child or grandchild. Proof of relationship (birth certificate, affidavit, adoption papers and deed poll) must be submitted.
- Deadline for submission of application forms is July 20, 2023.
- The selection of awards based on merit will be made by a selection panel appointed by the Board of Directors of Community Care Credit Union Co-operative Society Limited. The decision of the selection panel is final.