Become part of the CCCU Team
The Community Care Credit Union is advertising for the vacant position of OPERATIONS OFFICER for the Community Care Credit Union’s Fyzabad Branch. This is a Supervisory Level position that reports to the General Manager of the Credit Union.
As the Operations Officer your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Maximising the operational efficiency of the Branch.
- Ensuring that the Credit Union’s customers experience exceptional service in keeping with the Credit Union’s standards.
- Managing and ensuring compliance and processing procedures are followed, including adherence to policies and regulations, maintenance of ledgers and resolving problems.
- Ensuring that member transactions, accounting documentation and entries and other financial records are accurate.
- Coordinating the preparation of internal and external audit material and financial reports.
- Coaching, mentoring, training and cross-training assigned staff in the department’s operating procedures.
- Conducting performance appraisals and ensuring team performance is in keeping with standards of work performance.
- Researching, evaluating and recommending improvements to systems or other services as necessary.
- In the event of an emergency, reporting to duty in accordance with the Credit Union’s Risk Management Policies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- A First Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Finance or Human Resources from a recognised, accredited institution.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience in a Financial or Credit Union environment will be an asset.
- An equivalent combination of qualifications and experience will also be considered.
- General office management and supervisory experience are required.
- Competence in the Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An equivalent combination of qualifications and experience will be considered.
As the ideal candidate you will possess the following competencies:
- Proficiency in preparing reports and presenting data.
- Ability to examine accounts to verify the accuracy of transactions and the adequacy of supporting data.
- Proficiency in analysing financial data, reconciling accounts and comparing account balances with related data to ensure agreement.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team skills.
- Proficiency in managing relationships and building partnerships.
- Proficiency in the use of accounting systems.
- Ability to multitask and work in an unsupervised environment.
- A high degree of professional integrity and a high standard of work ethics with a proven track record in service delivery and client satisfaction.
If you are an ideal candidate, email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday 14th July, 2021 with the subject “Operations Officer”.
Please advise of your preferred salary range in the cover email. Kindly provide the names, telephone numbers and email addresses of two (2) professional and one (1) personal reference.