When will the AGM be held?
The 60th Annual General Meeting of Community Care Credit Union Co-operative Society Limited will be held by virtual media on Saturday 26th March, 2022 from 1.00 p.m.
Who can attend the AGM?
All members are eligible to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM). This year, however due to the restrictions associated with the COVID-19 Pandemic, the meeting will be held entirely online. Therefore, members wishing to participate must register to attend no later than March 22, 2022 at 4:00 pm.
What is needed to attend the AGM?
To successfully attend the Virtual AGM, members will typically need the following:
- A stable access to the internet;
- An internet enabled device (smartphone, tablet, desktop, or laptop) with working speakers and a microphone (camera optional);
- An active email address;
- A quiet place from which to log in.
Where wil the AGM be held?
The AGM will be held virtually. That means registered members can only participate in the meeting via secure Zoom Meeting link.
How long will the meeting last?
Will members be able to ask questions in the meeting?
Yes. Questions may be asked in accordance with the standing orders. They can type in their question in the meeting chat or use the ‘Raise Hand’ button.
Questions can also be asked before the meeting via email at email@example.com as comments posted under the specific section to which they refer.
How soon after the AGM will dividends be paid?
Dividends will be paid by March 31, 2021. (TBC)
Is there a form for divdend/retirement allocation?
(TBC) Yes please follow the instructions below.
- Download form here.
- Complete and submit form to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to register?
- Registration can be completed by filling out the registration form here.
- You may also call/whatsapp 708-2228 during regular business hours, where you will need to provide responses to the personal information questions asked by the CCCU Member Services Representative.
- If you are already at our offices, you may register at the Member Services counter.
- You can email your request to register. You email should include your account number and full name.
Who needs to register?
What happens after registration has been completed?
How do I know if my form has been submitted successfully?
How do I join the AGM?
On the day of the meeting, click the link in the confirmation email that you received after you registered.
You will also receive a reminder email one hour prior to the start of the meeting.
- Zoom Desktop Client or Mobile App.
- You must sign into the Zoom client using the same email address you registered with.
I'm here early, where's the meeting?
If you join the meeting prior to its designated start time, you will receive a prompt advising you to wait for the host to start the webinar.
Chat: Open in-meeting chat, allowing you to send chat messages to the host, panelist, and attendees (if permitted by the host).
Raise Hand: Indicates that you need something from the host. The host may instruct you on how they plan to use this features.
Audio Settings: If the host gives you permission, you can unmute and talk during the webinar. All participants will be able to hear you. If the host allows you to talk, you will receive a notification.
You can also click the upward arrow (^) to change your speaker.
Leave meeting: Click Leave meeting to leave the webinar at any time. If you leave you can rejoin if the webinar is still in progress and if the host has not locked the webinar.
To rejoin the meeting, you must sign into Zoom with the account you registered with.