Making life easier
A VISA Debit Card from CCCU comes with checking account and gives you more flexibility when it comes to withdrawing and spending your money.
• Local, international and online use, unlike other local debit cards
• No charge for cash withdrawals at local ABMs
• No charge for point of sale transactions locally and internationally
• FREE travel accident insurance coverage up to US$100,000.00
• FREE Auto Rental Insurance in Canada and USA
• Safer than carrying cash
Apply for your CCCU VDC
Step 1: Please download the editable pdf here
Step 2: Open with Adobe Acrobat and complete. (If you do not have Adobe Acrobat you can download here)
Step 3: After completing and verifying all the information is accurate, save the document.
Step 4: Submit completed FIP enrollment form via email to email@example.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I sign up?
Visit our Main Office or Fyzabad branch to apply
- Two (2) of the following forms of valid IDs
- National ID Card
- Driver’s Permit
- Proof of Employment and Income:
- Employed person: A Job letter
- Self Employed: Business Registration Certificate or Articles of Association/Incorporation
- Retiree: Pension letter from the Government / Private Institution outlining payment details or Pension slips for the last three (3) months or Bank statement for the last three (3) months outlining pension deposits.
- Proof of Address:
- Utility bill in your name or a completed CCCU authorization letter form along with a copy of bill owner’s ID granting you permission of use.
- VISA Debit fee of $60.00
Do I need to be a member to apply for a VDC?
Yes you need to be member of CCCU to apply.
What is the USD/TT limit on my VDC?
Our VDC carries a monthly foreign currency limit for online and point of sale purchases of up to $1,750TTD.
What is the daily withdrawal from an ATM limit?
Members can withdraw at any atm a daily limit of $2,000 TTD.
What is daily Point of sales transaction limit?
Members can make point of sale purchases of up to $10,000 TTD per day.
Is there mobile/online banking available for my account?
Yes! We offer both mobile and online banking to our members. You can download the app for Apple or Android devices. Or sign up for online banking here.
How do I put funds on my card?
Visit our Main Office or Fyzabad branch or transfer funds from your Deposit account to your CCCU Visa Debit Card using online banking or the mobile app.
- Funds transferred to your VISA Debit Card before 2:30 p.m. will be accessible by 5:00 p.m.
- Funds transferred to your VISA Debit Card after 2:30 p.m. will be accessible by 5:00 p.m. the following day.
How do I get my VDC balance?
In order to receive your VDC balance, you can visit us in branch, or call 1 868 662 9270 or complete the contact us form on the website.
I just collected my card, how do I pin or reactivate my VDC?
To pin the card, please visit any of the following JMMB Bank locations:
- Tunapuna Branch 30-32 Eastern Main Road, Tunapuna
- Central Location – DSM Plaza, Old Southern Main Road, Chaguanas
- San Fernando Branch – SouthPark, Tarouba Link Road, San Fernando
My card expired. How do I renew it?
The VDC is valid for 2 years and can be renewed within the month of expiration.
To request a replacement card visit us along with the expired card and $50 Annual Membership fee. You may also call 662 9270 (Main Office, Curepe) or 677 2783 (Fyzabad Branch) for information.
The renewal card will be ready for collection within 5-7 working days. All funds from the expired card will automatically be uploaded to the new card.
Should I inform CCCU when travelling?
Yes, inform us of your travel dates and locations prior to your trip to avoid suspension of your VISA debit card. You can visit us in branch, call or complete the contact us form.
What are the Fees and Charges for the VDC Card?
Please refer to fees table below.
|New Visa Debit Card
|Visa Debit Card Renewal
|Transfer of funds to Visa Debit Card
As of September 1st 2021, the following fees and charges will be effective:
|All withdrawals made from a non JMMB bank ATM
|All Point of Sale (POS) transactions or ATM withdrawals declined for insufficient funds
|All international Point of Sale transactions and e-commerce/ online transactions
|No withdrawal fees will be charged by JMMB for withdrawals from a JMMB bank ATM
– If your CCCU Visa Debit Card is lost or stolen, you can obtain a replacement card at our Main Office, Curepe or Fyzabad Branch.