Let your character benefit you financially
You trust us and we trust you
When a member uses the balance in his Shares, Fixed Deposit or Retirement Account as collateral for a loan it is called a character loan. This type of loan allows the member to borrow needed funds while still earning dividends and/or interest on his investment. As the loan balance declines, the secured funds become available. Loan can be granted within one-working day if shares balance is more than loan balance.
• Qualification is based on ratio of shares.
• Loan can be granted within 24 hours if shares balance is more than loan balance.
• Minimum – $500.00
• Maximum – $400,000.00
• 1% orb
• Shares are the main collateral security
• 6 months – 12 years
• Loan can be refinanced at any time
• Five (5) months interest
• Applicants may be required to provide documentation in support of loan applications